Our list of the best Chrome extensions for work to make 40 hours of your week better. You’re welcome.
In the modern workplace, we spend a lot of time at our computers. And we spend a lot of that time using the internet. You have a number of browser options, but Chrome is well worth taking for a spin. If you’re already using Google as your primary search engine, it just makes sense to use that engine from Google’s browser. What’s more, Chrome offers a plethora of additional software from outside developers that can make your work life more productive! Here’s a roundup of just a few of the best Chrome extensions for work and a brief summary of what they can do for you.
- AdBlock: It’s pretty simple. This extension blocks ads.
- Full Page Screen Capture: Have you ever been frustrated trying to screenshot a webpage you can’t fit in your browser? You don’t have to be! This extension grabs your current webpage and converts it to a clean .png file for you. (We used it to grab the image of Momentum in this post).
- Grammarly: You’ve probably already heard us talk about Grammarly – it’s cause we’re big fans. It’s basically spell check for all of your on-page writing. And yes, it can even check your Facebook posts for you!
- Lazarus: We’ve all experienced the frustration of filling out a long web form, only to find that the page has timed out or crashed. You reload the page – and everything’s gone! Fear not, Lazarus will autosave as you type and reload the form for you.
- Momentum: Swap out that boring new tab page in Chrome with stunning imagery. Momentum will also remind you of your day’s goals, let you build a to-do list, give you the local weather, and offer an inspiring quote. But really, it’s just pretty, which is why we pictured it in this post.
- Stay Focused: Having trouble with productivity? Stay Focused will force you to limit your time on those pesky time-sucking internet distractions (looking at you, Facebook and Twitter).
- Toggl: Having trouble scheduling your day? Need to keep an eye on how much time things are taking you or your team? This easy extension adds a timer to pretty much any web tool for easy tracking and data storage.
Try them out and let us know which ones you love! Or, if we missed a favorite that you think is one of the best Chrome extensions for work, let us know so we can take it for a spin ourselves! For more digital tips and tricks and all of your digital marketing needs, contact Stratosphere Marketing Solutions in Westlake Village, California.