Every business goes through the challenge of having to improve website traffic.
Have you ever wondered why you’re not receiving the same amount of traffic on your website in comparison to your competitors? It’s there’s no to little traffic, your number of sales may have dropped off. If this is the case, fear not – there are ways to improve website traffic through marketing for the right customers.
There’s no easy way to improve your site’s visibility other than implementing and understanding methods to lure in more visitors! Here are a few to get you started:
- Use Facebook – Facebook has billions of users every week. Why not reach out to a few (hundred)?
- Advertise – Social media advertising are excellent ways of attracting visitors, building your brand, and getting your site in front of people.
- Optimize your site for SEO – Improve your search engine results by enhancing your web page for a higher ranking.
- Promote your blog on Facebook – Again, Facebook is a valuable tool. Put this to use by publishing your blog for a greater outreach.
- …Blog! – As part of content marketing, you can increase your page views, SEO ranking, and sales all through blogs.
- Build an email list – Once you have an email list, you’re able to send out newsletters that direct potentials and current clients to your website.
- Use LinkedIn – Post content to LinkedIn to increase your profile within the industry.
- Update your site – More often than not, users will click off a site if it’s outdated, slow, or hard to navigate.
- Make it mobile responsive – More and more leads are coming from mobile devices. If your website is not compatible with cell phones or tablets, you could be losing leads and traffic.
- Examine your analytics data – Know where you went wrong – and right! – so that you can keep getting better.
If this sounds like too much to add to your plate, don’t worry! You can contact Stratosphere Marketing Solutions in Westlake Village, California to have a digital marketing expert support to improve website traffic for your site. Call us to learn more!