Our Top 5 Resources for Free Stock Photos
Want better stock imagery? Here are some of our favorite resources for free stock photos!
We live in an age where visuals matter – a lot. A great picture can be the difference between 0 likes and your post going viral. The issue is that you don’t want to spend a bunch of money on imagery, but you don’t want to be stuck with blah stock photos. We want to help you make the most of your business presence online, so here’s our list of the top 5 resources for fantastic and free stock photos.
- Stokpic. This library is constantly updated, and they’ll send you their 10 most recent photos every couple weeks to keep you in the loop. Generally, their images lean more towards artistic than traditional.
- The Stocks. Looking for a one-stop shop? The Stocks is it. They pull from lots of open source image websites so you have a plethora of free, usable options in one place. The downside with The Stocks is that their sorting system isn’t great, so you might need time to find the right image.
- StockPhotos.io. Chock full of open source imagery, this site has a little something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for an artsy shot to give a marketing piece a certain feel or a traditional stock image for your next newsletter, they’ve got it.
- Pexels. Pexels adds about ten new photos a day, so it’s worth checking regularly. You might just find a gem or two! They have a great sorting system, but aren’t stocked with as many images as these other sites just yet.
- Flickr’s Creative Commons. You can browse through the Flickr community’s photos for usable imagery, but you need to be careful. You’re only licensed to use photos tagged with “open source.”
We hope this top 5 list helps you find the best, most captivating imagery for your blogging, social media, and all of your digital marketing! Don’t have time to find great imagery yourself? Contact Stratosphere Marketing Solutions in Westlake Village, California. Our expert team is here for all of your marketing needs!