Is your company’s LinkedIn page set up correctly?
Your company’s LinkedIn profile is quickly becoming one of your most vital tools. Making sure it is up to date and easy to navigate can help your business expand. Making these small changes can make all the difference when clients are looking into your business.
- Connect with all of your current clients – they are your most valuable resource when it comes to recommendations so be sure to keep in frequent contact.
- Update your photo – make sure it is recent and fitting for your company. Consider making it a black and white photo to set you apart from all of the color photos.
- Pursue recommendations – although LinkedIn gives people the option to endorse your strengths, nothing beats a well-written recommendation to help improve your company’s reputation.
- Share a relevant status update or story between 11 am and 3 pm – just one relevant post a day is enough to keep your company in the minds of potential clients. If you’re blogging with us, we are helping you with this!
- Create an unforgettable headline – make sure to use your most important key words and a version of your company’s branding story.
- Get involved in a relevant group – find out what groups your clients belong to and join. Start a dialogue or join a conversation that is creating good discussions.
- Create a call to action in your profile – make sure that potential clients feel compelled to learn more about your business and give them a way to do it. Adding a link to ways clients can contact you makes it even easier for them to do so.
If the thought of managing all of this seems a little daunting, we can help! Contact us for any help you need when creating and enhancing your LinkedIn profile or any other social media platform.