Roundup of the Best Chrome Extensions for Work
Our list of the best Chrome extensions for work to make 40 hours of your week better. You’re welcome.
In the modern workplace, we spend a lot of time at our computers. And we spend a lot of that time using the internet. You have a number of browser options, but Chrome is well worth taking for a spin. If you’re already using Google as your primary search engine, it just makes sense to use that engine from Google’s browser. What’s more, Chrome offers a plethora of additional software from outside developers that can make your work life more productive! Here’s a roundup of just a few of the best Chrome extensions for work and a brief summary of what they can do for you.
- AdBlock: It’s pretty simple. This extension blocks ads.
- Full Page Screen Capture: Have you ever been frustrated trying to screenshot a webpage you can’t fit in your browser? You don’t have to be! This extension grabs your current webpage and converts it to a clean .png file for you. (We used it to grab the image of Momentum in this post).
- Grammarly: You’ve probably already heard us talk about Grammarly – it’s cause we’re big fans. It’s basically spell check for all of your on-page writing. And yes, it can even check your Facebook posts for you!
- Lazarus: We’ve all experienced the frustration of filling out a long web form, only to find that the page has timed out or crashed. You reload the page – and everything’s gone! Fear not, Lazarus will autosave as you type and reload the form for you.
- Momentum: Swap out that boring new tab page in Chrome with stunning imagery. Momentum will also remind you of your day’s goals, let you build a to-do list, give you the local weather, and offer an inspiring quote. But really, it’s just pretty, which is why we pictured it in this post.
- Stay Focused: Having trouble with productivity? Stay Focused will force you to limit your time on those pesky time-sucking internet distractions (looking at you, Facebook and Twitter).
- Toggl: Having trouble scheduling your day? Need to keep an eye on how much time things are taking you or your team? This easy extension adds a timer to pretty much any web tool for easy tracking and data storage.
Try them out and let us know which ones you love! Or, if we missed a favorite that you think is one of the best Chrome extensions for work, let us know so we can take it for a spin ourselves! For more digital tips and tricks and all of your digital marketing needs, contact Stratosphere Marketing Solutions in Westlake Village, California.